The Village Clerk’s Office is now open to the public during regular business hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8-11a.m.
Village Clerk’s Office Health & Safety Precautions Instituted
You SHOULD NOT visit the Village Clerk’s Office if you:
- Have had a recent onset of fever, cough, shortness of breath, or body aches
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have been in contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
All visitors MUST:
- Wear a mask (we have a limited supply available, if needed)
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter the building (provided)
- Sign in with your name and contact information (phone and/or email)
Clerk transactions will be restricted to the Clerk’s counter, and Code Enforcement business will be restricted to the conference area. Visitors must maintain social distancing while in the Village Hall. Staff will sanitize counter surfaces after each transaction.